28 févr. 2011

Lady sings the blues : "Woman's Day" Soon...

Reclining Nude, Henri Matisse (1927)
Day -9 before Woman's DAY !!
I would like to celebrate all kind of woman, all their pain, happiness and so on...
This blog is not just a french simple blog with joking posts about politics or artists.
This is a blog made by a woman, ME. And I feel concerned by all things about woman.
So, until the 8th march, I'll post one picture with one video about Woman everyday. 
When I was in New-York, I was very inspired and fascinated by women's portraits on the different museums that I've visited. And every of those pictures, that I'll put on My blog, will be a gift from my journey. 
I really hope you'll feel something different for every woman's face or body. 

I love to be a woman!

Billie Holiday - Lady Sings the Blues



Aucun commentaire: