7 août 2010

Pri-Zen-Thé-Scien- Vol.10

I feel like my head’s warming and my mind’s spinning, asking me so holily to show you how love can be done between us, not just you & me.
I know I can’t let so strong feeling running free from me before you taste it.
Let me “HARDly” fall in love with you. Don’t let so easily practice this boring tenderness love until you hate me for ever.
You know we can’t love each other without some polluted gas. And whatever people or haters say, I know stars are watching us sadly. And I know you are the best chemical particle for me, both of us turning around and expressing some energy to attest what human love is. Let’s prove them how high can react the chemical attraction. Let’s show them what could happen when so huge particles like us could do when they collide in this small and closed world. Let the scientists be lost, honey, when they see our special atomic fusion.

Let our hands fall in some secret places, in our little space. I'd  sacrifice my only way to say “I love you” to embrace your new brand love. And I’ll show you how to give me your last breathe until the end of the night.
So bright, so fun and so smooth is the air when we teach to the stars how me & you find the best way to love. Let the stars watch behind the cloud, me and you becoming ONE universe.

Let’s give a chance to the stars to be glad and more enlightening. 

Let the stars smile again, my love…

2 commentaires:

Lily a dit…

Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app what can i download spotify premium apk for free on android
: this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.

Danny Danials a dit…

I have been using this app AccuWeather Apk : and downloaded and gambling it frequently.