2 mars 2011

Day -7 : She's a lady !

Marxism and Art : Beware of fascist Feminism !- Hannah Wilke (1977)
I have not breast. but I don't Mind, I'm a Lady
I have not hips. But I don't care, I'm a Lady
I'm paid less than a man. But I don't care, I'm Lady
I could never give birth to a child. But I don't mind, I'm still a Lady.
I love a woman. And I will never care about the people's rules. I'm still a Lady.
I don't like dresses. And I still don't mind because I'll always be a Lady.
My heart is always broken. But I don't care, I'm always a Lady
I weigh 100 kilos. And my contempt in it is as big as my weight, because I'm a Lady.
I'm 50 years old and I live alone. But I don't mind, I'm still a Lady.
I'm a widow for 30 years with 3 children. But, everybody has to know that I have always been a Lady. And...
I WILL FOREVER !
Whatever I miss to be the perfect model of a lady, you must know that you will never perturb my feminine life.
Billy Joel - She's always a woman to me
 
They are Lady, She is a Lady, I AM A LADY

And If you don't know, now you know !
I have a heart because I'm a Lady !



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

when mensssssssssssssss love a woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pablitaaaaaaaaa

Anonyme a dit…

super